The E-2 visa is known as the Treaty Investor visa. We’ve talked about this visa in past blogs, but to refresh, essentially anyone who comes from one of the 80 countries that have a treaty with the U.S., can set up any legal model of a business in the U.
Voce precisa de uma versao do Flash Player