Prepare for the Dream Act
"Some documents may take time to obtain. Do not delay. There will be hundreds of thousands of people applying."
What Kind of Evidence can be used to Prove:
(a) that the individual came here before age 16 and
(b) that they were physically present in the US on June 15, 2012 and
(c) that they have a GED, HS degree or were in the military or coast guard?
The following documents can be used to establish qualification.
• Financial - such as checking and savings bank account, cancelled checks, credit card statements , loan documents, student loans,
• Medical - from doctor, dentist, chiropractor, psychologist, psychiatrist, hospital and insurance.
• School - High school, college or trade school diploma and transcripts.
• Employment - W-2, Tax returns, union card.
• Military - Honorable discharge document, evidence that you are currently in the military.
Secondary level of evidence - Notarized affidavits.
Find out more about the dream act by going to : http://www.idreamact.com
You can follow this link to prepare for the Dream Act:
*understand that this is not the Dream Act envisioned by congress. This is an executive directive with limited affect